There are many things to think about both short and long-term. Many deal with leadership, development, sales and financial aspects. Here are a few to think about.
- Are you receiving the type of referrals that lead to dramatic new business development?
- Are you receiving a profitable return-on-investment from your sales and networking effort?
- Is your business development staff effective at building relationships that quickly lead to higher revenue?
- Are you receiving a satisfactory return-on-invested time for your networking activities?
- Are you operating your business in a vacuum by listening only to your own counsel?
- Is your sales/new business development staff challenged by having to make cold calls?
- Are your sales people having problems with closing sales?
- Are you wanting more business to business referrals?
- Is your sales/new business development staff having difficulty reaching the decision-maker?
- Are you wanting advice from peers who have been where you are?
Actually, go no further, because we have the answer to this question and the ones listed above. Houston Business Executives was designed with you and your company’s needs in mind. If you’re looking for a program that is a game-changer, HBE is it.