Tier #4: Key Mastermind Business-to-business Advisors Forums (One-preneurs, small two to four person entrepreneurial companies who consult in key business areas and business coaches who have achieved sustained success and growth)
- Network with business-to-business peer advisors by sharing advice, information, recommendations and referrals.
- Obtain immediate and objective feedback from business-to-business advisor peers at every meeting.
- Participate in effectively run Key Mastermind B2B Advisors Forums facilitated by highly accomplished business leaders.
- Participate in mentor (buddy) program for new members.
- Access the private counsel of successful Key B2B Advisors and thought-leaders.
- Access online member-only social networking group/Blog.
- Utilize a clearly defined master plan for networking.
- Participate in webinars/workshops led by local expert trainers and speakers.
- Participate in quarterly fellowship activities at member homes, restaurants, theatre, and sports venues
Who may participate?
In general most effective for a variety of non-competing business organizations that join to provide services to the organizations of the CEOs and Key Executives in Tier #1 and Tier #2 above. The B2B Advisors fit the following criteria:
- 60% + of revenue comes from selling services and products to other businesses
- Sales Executives
- New Business Development Executives
- Owners of small one to four person consultant organizations (with such focus areas as: Marketing, Finance, Advertisement, Public Relations, HR/Payroll Benefits, Training, Business Coaching, Telecommunications, IT, Search Engine Optimization, Web Design, Social Media, Profile Assessments, Outplacement, Staffing, and E-commerce)
Houston Business Executives is the most well-rounded and comprehensive business leader program. It offers tremendous growth opportunities for top business leaders and professionals. Change your business and development forever. Today.